Enjoy a great day out as we head over to Belfast for the day. This is an excellent opportunity to explore the beautiful city with its rich history, or take the opportunity to take advantage of the many shops in the city centre. This trip also includes the Titanic visitor experience!
Dates: Various dates from 14th March 2020 – 31st October 2020
Pickups: Various pickups (see below)
Price: £43pp for Belfast day trip & Titanic Experience
In the state-of-the-art Titanic exhibition, explore the Drawing Offices where the ship was designed, marvel at the exquisite craftsmanship of her opulent interior, experience the thrilling, roller coaster-like Shipyard Ride that takes visitors through the Titanic under construction and relive the drama of her maiden voyage and the heroism and horror of the ship’s final hours and her catastrophic and untimely sinking. Pay a virtual visit to her wreck on the ocean floor.
Please click here to visit the Titanic Experience website.
- Return coach travel
- Return ferry travel
- Free time to explore Belfast
- Ardrossan – Ardrossan, Princes Street Bus Stop
- Ayr Bus Station – Ayr Bus Station Stance 14
- Irvine – Aldi – Car Park, East Road Irvine
- Kilmarnock – Kilmarnock, St Marnock St (Police Station)
- Kilwinning – Kilwinning, Caley Station
- Prestwick – Prestwick, Station Road
- Saltcoats – Saltcoats, Railway Station
- Stevenston – Stevenston, The Cross
- Troon – Troon, Ivy Cottage, South Beach, Bus Stop outside Town Hall