Due to the popularty of our Summer trip we are delighted to be able to offer you a “Wild Time in the October School holidays”. No matter the weather there is so much to do and see making this the perfect October day trip for all the family.
A top family attraction and home to over 350 rare and exotic animals. Meet Scotland’s only giraffes, run wild in the giant adventure play area, feed the animals at the petting farm, face painting and funfair rides.
Take a ride on the boat safari to Chimp Island, see the wonderful sea lion presentation, watch the birds of prey demo, explore the foot safari and visit the lemur land in this day filled with activities at Blair Drummond Safari Park.
Zip through the sky on the Flying Fox. Meet the keepers and learn about the elephants, giraffes, tiger, rhinos, penguins & meerkat and much more! Plenty snack shops if you are peckish and picnic areas throughout the park.
Date: Saturday 12th October 2019
Departure: Includes return coach from Thorne Travel Kilwinning, Ardrossan Civic Centre, Irvine Townhouse and Kilmarnock Queens Drive bus stop
Departure time: 10am
Price: Only £25 per adult, £23 per child (2 – 15 years old), under 2’s go free
Deposit: Deposit of £10 per person
Balance due: Monday 23rd September 2019
- 10am – Pick up at Ardrossan Civic Centre
- 10.15am – Pick up Thorne Travel Kilwinning
- 10.30am – Pick up Irvine Townhouse
- 10.45am- Pick up Kilmarnock Queens Drive bus stop
- 11.30am pm – Approx Arrival at Blair Drummond
- 11.30am – 4.30pm – Have fun at Blair Drummond Safari Park
- 4.30pm – Depart Blair Drummond for return journey
- 5.15pm – Drop off at Kilmarnock
- 5.30pm – Drop off at Irvine
- 5.45pm – Drop off at Kilwinning
- 6pm – Drop off at Ardrossan