Join the coach for a day out in the South West of Scotland spending time 2 beautiful locations, Kirkcudbright first and then Castle Douglas.
Kirkcudbright a lively fishing port with its colourful buildings is a great place to explore the beautiful south west of Scotland.
Castle Douglas has over 50 independent businesses offering a great range of locally sourced foods plus gift shops, antiques, homeware and many more. Take some time to explore the Castle Douglas Art Gallery located on Market Street.
Date: Thursday 15th August 2019
Pickups: Various pickups (see below)
Price: Only £20pp
- Return coach travel
- Free time in Kirkcudbright
- Free time in Castle Douglas
- Ayr Bus Station – Ayr Bus Station Stance 14
- Irvine – Aldi – Car Park, East Road Irvine
- Kilmarnock – Kilmarnock, St Marnock St (Police Station)
- Kilwinning – Kilwinning, Caley Station
- Prestwick – Prestwick, Station Road
- Troon – Troon, Ivy Cottage, South Beach, Bus Stop outside Town Hall