The ship will leave Rosyth on 30th August 2019 and sailing overnight to Newcastle on this Adult only cruise with return coach from Kilwinning, Kilmarnock, Ayr & Glasgow
Our Coaches will be departing from the various departure points and taking everyone to our ship in Rosyth. Then on the 31st August will be picking up at Newcastle Port and taking you to the centre before returning home leaving Newcastle at 4pm approx
This mini cruise on board Marco Polo is a fantastic introduction to cruising. Enjoy a delicious five course dinner, stylish big show entertainment, cabaret and late night disco which are all included.
This is a great opportunity for you to experience Cruise & Maritime Voyages most classic and beloved ship.
Date: Friday 30th August 2019
Duration: 1 nights cruising
Ship: On board Cruise & Martime, MS Marco Polo
Return Coach From:
- Thorne Travel Kilwinning
- Kilmarnock Queens Drive Bus Stop
- Ayr, Train Station
- Glasgow, George Street Bus Bays (Side of the City Chamber)
- Ardrossan, Plaza, Glasgow Street
Departure time: Approx midday (To be confirmed)
Deposit: Deposit of £45pp available
Balance due 27th April 2019
Price Per Person:
- Inside Cabin – £99pp (full)
- Outside Cabin – £109pp (full)
- Enjoy free time to explore Newcastle before return journey
- Coach from Ayrshire & Glasgow to Rosyth and from Newcastle to Ayrshire & Glasgow
- Delicious full board cuisine
- Big show entertainment
To book a single cabin or a cabin of 3 please contact us on 01294 559949 or email email@example.com
A valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of return is required for this journey.
We require dates of birth, passport details including number/expiry date and individual addresses for all passengers travelling.
Discount coupons do not apply