Enjoy this crictial acclaimed musical from your top centre stall seats at The Kings Theatre, Glasgow.
Set in 1860s Bangkok, the musical tells the story of the unconventional and tempestuous relationship that develops between the King of Siam and Anna, a British schoolteacher whom the modernist King, in an imperialistic world, brings to Siam to teach his many wives and children.
The King And I is the greatest musical from the golden age of musicals – adored by the public and critics alike – with one of the finest scores ever written including; Whistle a Happy Tune, Getting to Know You, and Shall We Dance, featuring a company of over 50 world-class performers and a full-scale orchestra.
Date: Thursday 30th January 2020
Time: Show starts at 7.30pm
Venue: King’s Theatre, Glasgow
Departure: Includes return coach from Thorne Travel in Kilwinning, Kilmarnock Queens Drive and Ardrossan Civic Centre
Price: Only £59pp
Deposit: £10 per person deposit available
Balance due: –
- 4pm – Coach pick up in Ardrossan Civic Centre
- 4.15pm – Coach pick up in Thorne Travel Kilwinning
- 4.40pm – Coach pick up in Kilmarnock, Queens Drive
- 5.40pm – Approx Arrival Glasgow City Centre for free time before the show
- 7.30pm – Show Begins
- 10pm – Approx depart Glasgow
- 11pm – Approx arrival in Kilmarnock
- 11.15pm – Approx arrival in Kilwinning
- 11.30pm – Approx arrival in Ardrossan