The brilliant original production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera arrives at the Festival Theatre for the first time ever.
Now in its 33rd phenomenal year in the West End, The Phantom of the Opera is widely considered one of the most beautiful and spectacular productions in history. The romantic, haunting and soaring score includes Music of the Night, All I Ask of You, Masquerade and of course the iconic title number.
The Phantom of the Opera is one of the most successful musicals in history playing to over 145 million people in 41 countries and 183 cities in 17 languages. It has won more than 70 major theatre awards, including 7 Tony Awards and 4 Olivier Awards.
Date: Thursday 24th September 2020
Time: Show starts at 7.30pm
Venue: Edinburgh Festival Theatre
Seats: Rear Stalls
Departure: Includes return coach from Thorne Travel in Kilwinning, Kilmarnock Queens Drive and Ardrossan Civic Centre
Price: Only £89pp
Deposit: £10 per person deposit available
Balance due: Sunday 31st May 2020
- 1.30pm – Coach pick up in Ardrossan Civic Centre
- 1.45pm – Coach pick up in Thorne Travel Kilwinning
- 2pm – Coach pick up in Kilmarnock, Queens Drive
- 3.30pm – Approx Arrival Edinburgh City Centre for free time before the show to grab some food or go shopping
- 7.30pm – Show Begins
- 9.30pm – Approx depart Edinburgh
- 11pm – Approx arrival in Kilmarnock
- 11.15pm – Approx arrival in Kilwinning
- 11.30pm – Approx arrival in Ardrossan