Enjoy a Family day out with a coach trip to Deep Sea World at North Queensferry with a stop at The Kelpies on your return!
Visit the vast underwater Tunnels and the Seal Sanctuary as well as the many colourful tanks!
Deep Sea World lets you get up close to one of the largest collection of sharks in Europe! This experience will allow you to observe these awesome underwater predators in conditions that are as close as possible to their natural habitat. Then enjoy one of Scotland’s most popular tourist attractions on your way home!
Date: Saturday 20th July 2019
Location: North Queensferry
Departure: Includes return coach from Thorne Travel Kilwinning and Dalry, Lidl
Departure time: 9.30am
Deposit: Deposit of £10pp
Balance due: Saturday 15th June 2019
- £30 – Adult
- £25 – Child
- £5 – Under 3 years old
- Free – Under 1 year old
- 9.30am – Pick up at Thorne Travel Kilwinning
- 9.40am – Pick up Lidl Dalry
- 11am – Approx arrival at Deep Sea World
- 1.30pm- Depart Deep Sea World
- 1.30pm – 2.00pm – Travel to Kelpies
- 2pm – 4pm – Enjoy time at the Kelpies
- 5.15pm – Approx arrival Lidl Dalry
- 5.30pm – Approx arrival Kilwinning