Together in a magical explosion of twinkling lights, enchanting sounds, mouth-watering flavours and lots of fun and laughter venture to Edinburgh Christmas markets.
Edinburgh’s Christmas takes place in St Andrew Square, East Princes St Gardens, West George Street and Festival Square, and features fantastic shows in the new Festival Square Theatre, as well as ice skating, markets and rides, including the Big Wheel and the 60-metre Star Flyer, with breathtaking views over the city.
Plus we welcome the return of the Street of Light in an iconic new location on West George Street! Illuminating Edinburgh’s New Town with a stunning light display set to music from celebrated local choirs and performers. The festival is a fantastic Christmas celebration, and great fun for the whole family!
Dates: 14th/15th/21st/22nd December 2019
Departure: Includes return Coach from Kilwinning or Kilmarnock
Departure time Departing at 9am, coach departs Edinburgh at 6pm
Price: Only £20 per person
Balance due: 1st December 2019
- 9am – Coach departs Thorne Travel, Kilwinning
- 9.20am – Coach departs Kilmarnock, Queens Drive
- 11am – Arrive at Edinburgh Markets
- 6pm – Coach leaves for return journey home
- 7.40pm – Arrive back in Kilmarnock approx.
- 8pm – Arrive back in Kilwinning approx.